Join Our Team at Doggie Day Spaw
Doggie Day Spaw is looking to add a grooming assistant. We are a small business and being a self-sufficient team player is important.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
- Handling and restraint experience
- Bathing, brushing, and drying experience
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Can recognize conditions that the dogs may have when they come in to be groomed, such as: fleas, ticks, ear irritation, skin irritations and so forth.
Grooming Assistant duties include but are not limited to:
- Bathing, prepping and drying dogs
- Brushing, trim nails, clean and pluck ears,
- Basically general help out around the salon where needed
If you believe that you meet the qualifications to fill this position, Please submit an application below.
Are you at least 18 years of age?
Are you legally eligible to work in the US?
What days of the week are you available to work?
What is your desired hourly wage?
Please submit your application for review. We will contact you to arrange an interview if we feel that you would be a good addition to our team.